BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Surprise!

We got a surprise last night! C-dub will have a little brother or sister coming in the fall. We talked about having another baby, but were planning to wait another year or so. Surprise!


I'm excited, nervous, freaked out, and terrified all at the same time. It's not so much the pregnancy that makes me nervous, but rather the fact that I will have a 2-year-old and a newborn at the same time. I know, I know, there are many many women that have done it successfully. I'm sure there will be good days and bad days.

On the bright side, there are many baby things that we will not have to re-buy. We didn't know whether C-dub was going to be a girl or a boy until after we registered for our baby shower, so we have quite a few things that are gender neutral. I'm secretly hoping for a little girl this time, but really I'll just be happy with a healthy baby no matter which gender.

It will be a long nine months...but I think we can do this.

3 comments:

Anne said...

You can do it....you have friends that will help you when you need it. You also have great family support too!

Anonymous said...

YOU CAN DO IT! There are so many people that love you all . . . family, friends, church family . . . and more.

Mom said...

OOPS! Guess I forgot to fill in something.